Rack Up Yo' Posts With Random Stuff...Take 133

Status
Not open for further replies.
The house is cleaner then normal. I don't like it... It doesn't feel like home.

If we switched houses, my parents would still be cleaning like crazy. It's annoying.

I shall go to the beachfront today for a rollerblade..

And by beachfront I mean polluted but still nice shore of Lake Ontario.. XD

Lol. Good, when I got back, then my house would be clean.
Mine has a whole bunch of school stuff thrown everywhere and my laundry is stacked 5 feet high since the washer wasn't open yesterday.
I need to vacuum.

I don't know how to rollerblade.

Mine has a whole bunch of school stuff thrown everywhere and my laundry is stacked 5 feet high since the washer wasn't open yesterday.
I need to vacuum.

My room was a mess under the bed, because I left my suitcase from Florida under there, and couldn't be bothered to move it. Now it's gone... Well, my desk is still covered with crap, so it doesn't matter :p

I need to vacuum.

Technically Im not rollerblading, Im landrolling

Lol. My bed sits too low to the ground to put hardly anything under. I ripped my space bag trying to pull it from underneath, it hooked onto the metal siding. -_-

My desk area is a mess. I have like 10 CDs with fishing line tied around them, books, and other scrapbooking stuff that's always there and is a mess.
Yay. Straightener is heated.

Landrolling? Like...you're just rolling down a hill? xD

Lol. My bed sits too low to the ground to put hardly anything under. I ripped my space bag trying to pull it from underneath, it hooked onto the metal siding. -_-

My desk area is a mess. I have like 10 CDs with fishing line tied around them, books, and other scrapbooking stuff that's always there and is a mess.

My desk is under my bed, so there's plenty of space.

I'll just dump everything on there, and not really care until I need to use the desk.

Rolki_Land_Roller_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter