*Quote Game*

That is from Cinderela. The fairy godmother.
My quote is "I'm gonna teach you the "perfect cast"."

TTFN

I don't think anyone is going to get that one Sir Mickey, so how about a new one? Okay, here it is: "The only fool I see, is you!!"

Have fun guessing!!

------------------
<font color=green>°o°Kiki°o°</font color=green>
<font color= blue>PIXIE DUST TO ALL!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
tongue.gif
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </font color= blue>

anitink02.gif
dislogo2.gif

[This message has been edited by Kiki (edited March 08, 2000).]

That is from Mulan. Mushu says it when there on the horse. Now here's a new one "Timon,Pumba great now that we all know eachother get out of our pridelands." Can ya guess it.

Aslynn /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Is that from The Lion King Two; Simba's Pride? Well, here's a new one!: "That's no happy child!! He kills toys...FOR FUN!!!"

Kinda obvious, but who can guess it?

------------------
<font color=green>°o°Kiki°o°</font color=green>
<font color= blue>PIXIE DUST TO ALL!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
tongue.gif
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </font color= blue>

anitink02.gif
dislogo2.gif

[This message has been edited by Kiki (edited March 09, 2000).]

I think that is from Toy Story. Now here's a new one" be our guest to the test." Can ya guess it?

That is beauty and the beast. Here is a new one.
confused.gif

"Get those puppies!!!!!!"

[This message has been edited by Shortnek (edited March 10, 2000).]

That's from 101 Dalmations. How about, "We're following the leader, the leader, the leader. We're following the leader, where ever he may go. Tee-dee, tee-do..."

------------------
<font color=brown>L°o°la</font color=brown>
gusnjaq01.gif

[This message has been edited by Lola (edited March 10, 2000).]

That is from peter pan.Now try this one."I got a urnan for some learnin." can ya guess it?

I guess no one knows that one. Well, here is a easy new one to get us back in the swing of things: "Sanctuary! Sanctuary!"

<font color=magenta> <marquee behavior=alternate> <font face= ComicSansMS> Have fun! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
cool.gif
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </font color=magenta> </marquee behavior=alternate> </font face= ComicSansMS>

------------------
gusnjaq01.gif

[This message has been edited by Lola (edited March 13, 2000).]

Is that from Hunchback of Notre Dame. Mine is "The Bear Necessities, the simple Bear Necessities........." Easy, but Oh Well!!!

cool.gif
/infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

That's from the Jungle Book! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Now, how about this one? "It's kinda freaky looking, that's what it is!"

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifhave fun /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
gusnjaq01.gif

[This message has been edited by Lola (edited March 15, 2000).]

Sorry Jessi the Cowgirl I guess no one knows that one. Here's a new one "Why don't you go tell my father you seem to be good at that."

Can ya guess it???

Aslynn /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That one is from The Little Mermaids. This is from a song. "I know you...."

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
cool.gif
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

K, ILL TRY ONE THIS IS ACTUALLY FROM A SONG THE PERSON SANG IN THE MOVIE

"ONE MINUTE I'M IN CENTRAL PARK"

DODGER did you understand the rules of the game? You're suppossed to guess where the quote is from on the last post. After you guess you put up your quote. Sorry if I misunderstood your post, but I thought you might be a little confused.

Christa /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ok, here i got on "if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all" can you guess what movie thats from???

ok since there r like 3 posts that noone answered i guess ill answer them. ChessyCat02 urs is from Sleeping Beauty. Dodger urs is from oliver and company and its called y should i worry. Dumbo_34 urs is from Bambi. ok i guess ill rite one now. umm..what about "Pretty good sure-as-your-born" its from a ride and a movie. neone know what it is?!?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter