Quite Cove Pool/Adult Deck space on Wish

I know DCL is family focused, etc, but there are so many pools mid ship for families and then one random one deck 14 fwd and the tiny adult pool.

Why not make that one on deck 14 fwd adult only too? It looks like there is shade up there too (which seems to be missing from the tiny adult area.)

I know DCL is family focused, etc, but there are so many pools mid ship for families and then one random one deck 14 fwd and the tiny adult pool.

Why not make that one on deck 14 fwd adult only too? It looks like there is shade up there too (which seems to be missing from the tiny adult area.)
Is that the CM pool like the forward pool on the magic/wonder?

What a joke that supposed pool is , seats 15 people comfortably
Large pools on cruise ships are very problematic. Water is very heavy, which unbalances the ship and requires adding additional weight elsewhere. Water sloshing around compounds the problem significantly, especially if the seas are rough. That's why the pools are small.

That pool doesn't really look much smaller than the other adult pools and none of it is shallow "eat in the pool" space like on the Dream class ships, so it's probably fine. I'm much more interested to see how much seating and shade there is.

No, it’s called the Chip n Dale pool. It’s definitely for guests as it’s right by (or close to, anyway) Currents

I hear you , but the classic ships that are 40% smaller have an adult pool that looks 2-3x the size. The love boat had a bigger adult pool 😂 Obviously it just seems it was a design choice where they prioritized the space for alternate uses. I do like the ocean views though

I hear you , but the classic ships that are 40% smaller have an adult pool that looks 2-3x the size. The love boat had a bigger adult pool 😂 Obviously it just seems it was a design choice where they prioritized the space for alternate uses. I do like the ocean views though
Yeah, the classic ships have the best adult pool area. No question.

This is why I loooove the Wonder/Magic. I loooove that pool. You can actually swim. Many times during main dining I’ve had it to myself

As long as I can get a lounger in the shade I’ll be good.
What shade. The video I saw on YouTube from Themepark insider yesterday doesn’t show any shade. Disney took it away to allow room for their Blow up bounce house/ Incredible Arena thing. Sure you may get shade depending on the direction /time of day of the ship. But Disney got this wrong.

The only saving grace, the chip and dale pool on top forward to become an adults not area after enough complaints due to crowding.

What shade. The video I saw on YouTube from Themepark insider yesterday doesn’t show any shade. Disney took it away to allow room for their Blow up bounce house/ Incredible Arena thing. Sure you may get shade depending on the direction /time of day of the ship. But Disney got this wrong.

The only saving grace, the chip and dale pool on top forward to become an adults not area after enough complaints due to crowding.
Hit the nail on the head. The only shade seems to be for the outdoor chair seating (no loungers) near Cove Cafe.

There is no way that the tiny adult area is going to accommodate all the adults on the ship. Disney should change the Chip n Dale pool to adult only now rather than later. It’s not themed so there is nothing for them to do other than add a sign and update the deck plan.

ugh, I sure hope I can find a shady spot somewhere onboard. I hope they have the loungers on the lower open deck. I want to wait until I cruise the Wish before I judge. but Right now all of my upcoming cruises are on the Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!