quick service with table credit?

lucky4you

Mouseketeer
A year ago I used table credits for qs meals. Can this still be done? We are here now and hotel operator said no. We are at aoa and upgraded to be able to do a couple of ts. But with small kids quick service is easier.

I hope I am not steering you wrong, but we've have done it.
But, we always upgrade to the DxDDP.

I hope I am not steering you wrong, but we've have done it.
But, we always upgrade to the DxDDP.

With the DxDDP you don't have a separation of TS and CS credits so you're not actually using TS credits for CS meals. You have DxDDP credits that can be used for either.

It seems as though it's become more difficult to use TS credits for CS meals but many I believe have still been able to do so. I suspect it's kind of up to the discression of the CM you're working. When you say you asked the hotel operator, do you mean you asked by phone? If yes, ask somebody in person. The phone CMs are frequently wrong about all sorts of things and really have no say in whether it can be done or not.

If you go again, you might want to consider keeping the QSDP and just paying OOP for the couple of TS meals you want. The cost to upgrade the dining plan is likely similar to the cost of the TS meals (for us the upgrade was more expensive when I looked into it last August) but by keeping the QSDP we not only ate those TS meals but also still had the QS credits as well and didn't have this kind of hassle.

it's getting more and more difficult to do it I think. My sister was only able to do it at the resort last year while we were on vacation. Sunshine at Epcot and Cosmic ray at MK would not allow it. that's the only places she tried.

A year ago I used table credits for qs meals. Can this still be done? We are here now and hotel operator said no. We are at aoa and upgraded to be able to do a couple of ts. But with small kids quick service is easier.

We were able to. At the values food court the day we were leaving we used TS for sandwiches at QS to take to the airport. Really hurt to use them to get Mikey head snacks too. We just didn't have enough time or cancelled ADRs if we changed our park plans .

This trip I am saving the $300 upgrade for the two of us and paying OoP for the one character meal and soup and salad lunch at a TS.

Who is the hotel operator? Did you ask at the front desk or call on the phone? They may not have the slightest idea what you can and can't do outside of the regular parameters of the dining plan. If you called the front desk, you spoke to a call center, and not even someone actually at the resort. Ask a cashier in the food court, and see what they tell you. It's generally allowed in the resorts, but may or may not be allowed at different places in the parks. There is also some reports that it can only be done once you have used up all your CS credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter