Quick Service vs. Table Service

GrandmaLT

Mouseketeer
First of all, do I understand correctly that if you have the regular dining plan you can (although not the best use of your $$) use a table service credit for a quick service meal? We do regular plan when traveling with grandkids as there are several character meals. When we go alone, just the 2 of us, we prefer the quick service plan and then pay out of pocket for a couple of table service meals. For an upcoming 5 night trip it would cost $210 more for the regular vs. quick service plan. If we get the quick service plan and then eat a couple of extra meals at table service, those two extra meals would cost about $180. So I'm wondering if it makes sense to purchase the regular plan knowing we would plan no more than 3 and maybe just 2 table service. I realize that's not maximizing our dollars but wanted to find out for sure if table credits can be used for quick service. Thanks!

Yes you can use TS credits for QS credits, but all your QS credits will need to be used first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter