Quick Service Question-Adults and Child the same?

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I think I remember reading that all QS options are counted together whether it be child or adult. Can someone confirm this is still the case?

Basic DDP TS credits are segregated as adult/child. Deluxe credits, CS credits, and snack credits are all pooled without adult/child status.

We are looking at the Disney Dining Plan with one quick service and one table service credit per day for 2 adults and 2 children....so not the deluxe plan. So are both the quick service and table service separated for adults and children.....so they can't order 4 quick service adult meals?

No, that's not correct. Table service are separate, counter service are pooled. You can absolutely use any of the CS credits for adult meals - on our list trip, traveling as 3 "adults" and 2 "children" (kids ages 10, 8, and 8), we frequently bought 4 adult CS meals and split them five ways.

on our list trip, traveling as 3 "adults" and 2 "children" (kids ages 10, 8, and 8), we frequently bought 4 adult CS meals and split them five ways.

You got 4 adult meals in one transaction? For some reason I thought you could only get 3 adult meals if you had 3 adults per transaction.

You got 4 adult meals in one transaction? For some reason I thought you could only get 3 adult meals if you had 3 adults per transaction.

Once upon a time, that would happen quite frequently. But a couple years ago, they took away the "no sharing of credits" line on the PDF. Since you can now use your credits to pay for someone not on your plan, you can use more than the allotted adults on the plan. Make sense?

Once upon a time, that would happen quite frequently. But a couple years ago, they took away the "no sharing of credits" line on the PDF. Since you can now use your credits to pay for someone not on your plan, you can use more than the allotted adults on the plan. Make sense?

Makes perfect sense and I love this answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter