Quick Service at Hotel Pools?

WenDarling

Earning My Ears
Can you order quick service at a hotel pool if you are staying at a different location? For example, can we order at Oasis at the Poly or Maji at Animal Kingdom if we are staying at Art of Animation?

Why would you be there, if not to swim? Sorry but I don't buy it. No one is going to travel all the way to a different resort's pool just for quick service, and to drool over a pool that they won't be setting foot in.

Why would you be there, if not to swim? Sorry but I don't buy it. No one is going to travel all the way to a different resort's pool just for quick service, and to drool over a pool that they won't be setting foot in.
Wow. That is not very kind and super judgmental. I never mentioned swimming in my original post. I was looking at the menu. They have sushi options and mixed drinks that are not available at other quick service locations.

Wow. That is not very kind and super judgmental. I never mentioned swimming in my original post. I was looking at the menu. They have sushi options and mixed drinks that are not available at other quick service locations.
Fair enough. Sorry. I guess paying high prices for certain resorts that feature overcrowded pools due to hoppers has made me a bit jaded.

There's a glowing write up @ the disney food blog that waits until the last paragraphs to divulge the following:

"The entire Oasis is gated, so unlike the Barefoot Pool Bar (which has a window outside of the gate to accommodate thirsty visitors), only guests staying at the Polynesian have access to the Oasis amenities."

It's not surprising if you missed that somewhat hidden disclosure:).

There's a glowing write up @ the disney food blog that waits until the last paragraphs to divulge the following:

"The entire Oasis is gated, so unlike the Barefoot Pool Bar (which has a window outside of the gate to accommodate thirsty visitors), only guests staying at the Polynesian have access to the Oasis amenities."

Side note question but the Barefoot Pool Bar does not accept the QS dining plan correct?

Hurricane Hannah's at Yacht/Beach Club is accessible from the outside to guests not using the pool. (at least it used to be)
Yes still true. HHs is outside of the magic band entry gates.

I wonder though, if you were in full street clothes and asked a CM nicely, I'm guessing they would be happy to let you eat there. It is of course inside the magic band gated area.

wonder though, if you were in full street clothes and asked a CM nicely, I'm guessing they would be happy to let you eat there. It is of course inside the magic band gated area.
Nah. You could etill have swimming gear on under the etreet clothes ;)

Its a very big issue with the deluxe resorts so to talk about visiting a pool (saying swimming or not) is a HUGE trigger for many people. I hope you can agree that paying value prices and going to a deluxe for the pool is very rude and kinda stealing amenities. I second the why go to a pool quick service ( i see you said sushi and menu items) but why not just visit disney springs or epcot and get them there? Idk just seems odd. But as long as you are not breaking the rules have at it I guess.

I second the why go to a pool quick service ( i see you said sushi and menu items) but why not just visit disney springs or epcot and get them there?
Morimoto snd Wolfgang Puck at DS offer sashimi (which is what the single desired item at Oasis), as does Kona Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter