Quick Question

kadoria

Earning My Ears
All of you have been so helpful with my trip. I just had a quick question about bringing a laptop to the HRH. I know when I stood in Disney ( Contemporary )local phone calls were a flat 25¢ fee not matter how long you stood on. Does anyone know if that is also the case in the HRH? I plan to bring my laptop again, and would appreciate any info that you can offer. Thanks!!

Local calls are free, so if you are calling into a local dialup line, then I don't think there should be a charge.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

Barry,

I don't know about you, but all of our local calls when we were there mid-March were $1 each including the 3 we made to the local Pizza Hut. As a result, I began using my cellphone to make local calls since there is no roam or long distance charges with it.

Travel Junkie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest