Quick Poly pool question

Barringer75

Mouseketeer
Going in Sept with our 4 yr old twins who are just learning to swim with help from kick board, noodle, etc. Should I bring our own for the pool or do they have them available? Thanks

We were there in June with 2 yr old DS. They have life jackets available at the marina & various wings, inner tubes for sale at the pool. But not for use. I don't believe they had noodles though. I would check if they would let you have them in the pool, may be a bit big? The pool is great though, it has a zero entry, so the kids can just walk in as deep as they want.
Have a wonderful vacation! Don't miss the EWP from the beach, this was my son's favorite thing at WDW!

My dd used her water wings when we were there last August. She also wore a swimsuit that had floaties built in to it. I would think sticking to smaller items would be better.

The volcanoe pool isn't that big so they don't let the children have the noodles or the kickboards. Swimees or the little bathing suits with the ring in it seem okay. I did see a noodle in the other pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter