Quick! FP + for BOG is open for November!

Mobed

Earning My Ears
I was able to see times through the 10th! Hooray! Waiting paitently for the 12th, 16th and/or 18th to open. ;)

Just scored mine for 11/9! WOOT WOOT! I love this webiste, never would have managed to get these without all the updates on this site!!!

Question that seems realllly dumb.. :)

If I put in my reservation # and other information and it just says:

"Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details."

Does that mean my information is incorrect or that nothing is available? :)

It was showing this message to us until we were able to make our reservation. But it was last year so maybe it has change and it really means you're not entering the right informations...

Unless the advertising of the test increases the demand, there's never been a mad rush to grab a fp+ for this. In the months we were planning our recent vacations, I never saw a post where someone was unable to get a reservation. Since they're either eliminating or reducing the number of stand by's, supply should be even greater.

Thanks OP managed to book my parents in for 11/5 didn't show all of their dates but at least they're in!:cool1:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I was able to get a FP+ for Nov 9 - I think that's 26 days from today. I had 2 times to choose from.

:disrocks:

Question that seems realllly dumb.. :)

If I put in my reservation # and other information and it just says:

"Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details."

Does that mean my information is incorrect or that nothing is available? :)

Are you using the reservation number that is only numbers? NOT the regular confirmation number of your stay?

My question is this a different version of getting a FP than the email I got inviting me to have one? When I use that link I only can reserve up to October 20th so I'm very confused about these posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter