Quick! FP + for BOG is open for November!

I was able to get mine today for Nov. 11, also 2 choices for times. I am at 26 days out

I think 2 times is the default offer.

Once you select on time and confirm it, if you go back in and try and modify it you will be given a couple of different times to pick.

I am so tired of this website. I check in on oct 29th and it won't show me anything past oct 21st! and it says I am the only person in my party!

I am so tired of this website. I check in on oct 29th and it won't show me anything past oct 21st! and it says I am the only person in my party!

That's so weird! Does everyone show up on MDE? Are you using the correct reservation number on the BOG site?

My dh, who does IT, can't understand why Disney has so many issues with their websites, since they have endless money and can hire all the experts in the world!

Where does the reservation show up? I just got one but its not in my disney experience?

It doesn't show on MDE yet, but I suspect that will be remedied soon since they are going to Fastpass only. What I have done in the past is get on my iPhone and go through the link I reserved it through - then take a screen shot of the reservation which places it in my iPhone photo album. :thumbsup2

That's so weird! Does everyone show up on MDE? Are you using the correct reservation number on the BOG site?

My dh, who does IT, can't understand why Disney has so many issues with their websites, since they have endless money and can hire all the experts in the world!

It doesn't ask me for a reservation number, just my MDE account email and pw. I have several people on my MDE! I just don't get it. I even have 2 resort stays in oct! And there isn't even a tech support number to call

Okay - so I have this booked for Nov 8th for our group of 9.

This morning I tried to book an additional one for Nov 11th.

When I go through the process it only offers me the choice to switch the Nov 8th FP for the Nov 11th FP.

Is it normal to only be able to book this once? Any strategy to booking a 2nd one? (I don't have another reservation #). :confused3

Thanks.

You can only hold one BoG FP+ at a time. Once you've used that one (or cancelled it), you can try to book another one . If you try to book a second FP+ while you still hold an earlier one, it will offer you the option of cancelling the first one.

What if you are staying offsite? I don't have a resort reservation number.

The BoG lunch FP+ system is only open to onsite guests who can provide a WDW resort reservation number.

It's doing the same thing to me. I don't get it.
This happened with FP+. Kept telling me I could but it wasn't until the magic day, can't remember but think 60 that my husband showed up and then I could actually book them.

I assume there is a magic day coming up, my guess is the week before.

I just tried to go to the link with my cell phone and nope now it won't even let me passed typing my password.

Glad this isn't a live or die but it is sucking up my time. I need to "Let it go....." as there are so many other places we will be able to walk up and just eat. Glad I lucked out on past vacations and got to see the inside. Don't get me wrong the food is good but not worth stressing. At least for me.

Good luck. Now I'm just curious.

It's doing the same thing to me. I don't get it.
This happened with FP+. Kept telling me I could but it wasn't until the magic day, can't remember but think 60 that my husband showed up and then I could actually book them.

I assume there is a magic day coming up, my guess is the week before.

I just tried to go to the link with my cell phone and nope now it won't even let me passed typing my password.

Glad this isn't a live or die but it is sucking up my time. I need to "Let it go....." as there are so many other places we will be able to walk up and just eat. Glad I lucked out on past vacations and got to see the inside. Don't get me wrong the food is good but not worth stressing. At least for me.

Good luck. Now I'm just curious.

Thankfully I have eaten dinner here twice but my fiancé has never been there and it would have been nice to go during our honeymoon :/ Not banking on it though. I'll stick with Columbia Harbour House!

Seriously there should not be a Fastpass for a restaurant.

This is just crazy.

I signed into the site this morning just to check things out, our day is this Sunday. The problem I found is that we have 4 people on our MDE and connected with all our other reservations and FP's. The BOG site only lists my husband and myself, we are traveling with my SIL/BIL and they are in their own room. Will we both have to try to get seperate BOG FP's for the same time or can we add them to our FP when we arive or is there another way to add them at time of booking?

All this extra pre booking stuff is killing my pre vacation enjoyment...:sad1:

Bev

Our arrival day is 12/12/14. What day (in theory) can I try to get a FP for BOG?

Thanks!

It has been 27 days before the date you want to eat there, not 27 days before your arrival date.

The FAQ thread on the Dining Reservation forum answers many of these questions.

Denise

Where does this reservation show up? its not on my MDE and there is no reservation number????

Tech support is pretty much refusing to help me because I didn't get the email invitation and "dream id number". So mad!!!!

If i want to book this for 2 separate days, I will need separate MDE accounts?

Tomorrow is day 27 for us and I'm eager to try. Will it make a difference that I already have alternate dining reservations on each day? I will cancel the appropriate RSVP if I get BOG. But will having existing rezzies prevent me from being able to get a bog fastpass?

Where does this reservation show up? its not on my MDE and there is no reservation number????

According to the main BOG FAQ over on the Restaurants/ADR board, it doesn't show up in MDE and no, there is no confirmation number. After I did my FP+ on my computer, I went back to the site on my phone and took a screen-shot of the confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter