Queue-it for DCL?

fitnessmouse

DIS Veteran
Is there some sort of release date that i missed?

Can't search any cruise on the DCL website as it redirects to the queue-it waiting room

Just tried from Florida and same queue with note that they can’t wait to show me new and exciting offerings. Which makes sense to release on a Thursday and probably have Pearl bookings start on Monday!

I had the page open for port adventures last night and this morning when I opened my phone it was a queue page. Thought I was losing my mind.

All the months were on there about an hour ago so they must still be tweaking.

are we sure Pearl will already get early booking for this season? I mean Pearl benefits were supposed to start May but if bookings are opening now....

are we sure Pearl will already get early booking for this season? I mean Pearl benefits were supposed to start May but if bookings are opening now....
The only thing we are sure is that they will apply May 1st - as the status will not be switched on before then, which is most likely to coincide with an itinerary release for the Disney Treasure and/or Lighthouse Point. DCL could decide to apply a staggered approach (like they did for the Wish inaugural sailings...) but would not necessarily count on it

prices are up under the EUR profile.. no real surprises other than alternating alaska cruises, a couple of seriously overprices European routes, some LP and no TA in May so far

edit: TA may has been added

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter