Questions On Tickets

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
I asked a similar question before but did not get an answer. We are going to US/IOA for 1 week. In that time frame we also want to do Discovery Cove and Seaworld. I had orginally thought about getting a flex ticket but if SW is included in DC ticket, that would be a waste of money. So, is there a 4 or 5 day US/IOA ticket that would let me go to the parks anytime on any day without buying a flex. For instance, could we go to US/IOA on 2 days then to the other parks and then back to US/IOA?

There is no 4 or 5 day Universal pass that I'm aware of. I didn't see one sold on the Universal website. You can either buy a 2 day pass and a 3 day pass, buy the Flexticket, or buy an annual pass. Days on 2 day and 2 day passes do not expire. You have 14 consecutive days to use the Flexticket. Annual passes expire one year from the date of activation.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

I looked on some site and it said you can buy a five day pass and it includes Wet n' Wild. It costed $132. Hope this helps!

Come to think of it, I did see a long time ago a 5 day pass sold at the front gate, but I haven't seen one lately.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

You would think that they would sell a ticket for more then 3 days! Thats like saying that you can see it all in 2 or 3 days. The flex ticket jumps clear to 14 days! Wonder why they did away with the 7 day flex? That would of been just right for us. Now we will have to just get a 3 day and thats all the time we will be able to spend at US/IOA! Guess we'll have to fill the rest of our days with Seaworld and Discovery Cove and that still leaves us 1 day. Maybe we will go to Seaworld twice then! Thanks!

I have been researching the Flex Ticket for our spring break vacation. They changed the 7 day pass to 14 and did not change the price. Ticket office is $169.55 and there are a variety of discounts $3-$10 off depending on where you look.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter