Questions for Pete for the Dis Unplugged Show

pacey

Earning My Ears
What’s has happened to WDW over the last 50 years is to make the vacation more and more complicated. I have been going since 1973 and what a difference from then to now. Do you think the extreme planning you have to do now is getting old for fans? After going to Disneyland, my closest park, where very little planning has to be done ahead of time, I find thinking about going to WDW exhausting from deciding what park I want to go to, what ride I want to ride and where I want to eat months ahead of time. I’m interested in how you and the team feel about this.

The folks, like yourselves, involved in Disney discussions, vlogs, news, etc., have played an extremely important role during the pandemic for those of us who cannot travel now. You have been our eyes, our ears, our virtual vacations that have gotten us thru these difficult times! I'm curious if you ever get together with each other and discuss what you each enjoy about what you do? What keeps you going? What do you look forward to? Maybe a joint virtual gathering of yourselves and a few of the other vloggers (is that a word?) and a coffee talk / roundtable conversation?

Excellent question and I cannot agree with you more. I am a lifelong DLR goer who has tried to plan a trip to WDW three times and cancelled each time because the amount of planning and choices is so overwhelming. AND i've been on these boards for 14 years and read them pretty religiously and listen to the pod every week. I'm now trying again. Wish me luck!

I’m not sure what’s so overwhelming to be honest rather than Disneyland. I guess I never cared if I got a certain restaurant or ride fast past. Other than stressing out about highly regarded reservations I’m not sure what’s so complicated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter