Questions for people who’ve stayed on the starcruiser

OP95

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

First of all wanted to say thanks for the help on my previous post and apologies if this post is a bit long. Hoping to get some things cleared up as I’m a bit confused. Here are some questions that I’m hoping to get answered here.

1. Is transportation included in the ticket price? I will be staying at the dolphin hotel before/after I go to board and saw somewhere that transportation is included for Disney resorts will the dolphin hotel be included with this?

2. Making Batu reservations - How do these work for being a part of this? I know you can request up to 60 days, before. Do you have to do the reservations on the days of your cruise or can you choose any other day? I know guests have are “prioritised” for these things. Same goes for on board activities do you have to book these as well?

3. Wearing costumes - what would be the best advice for wearing costumes? I know that it is a pretty busy schedule so I wouldn’t want anything to cumbersome. Do you usually take a lot of luggage onboard with you?

I appreciate the help on this long way to go yet but worrying about things already 😅 any advice would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter