Questions about Rates

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
We are looking at taking a 2-night vacation in May, hoping to stay at the Pier hotel... but Disney does not have rates available yet.
Can anyone give me a guestimate on the cost for:
2-day ticket, 2 night stay? 2 Adults, no kids.

And is there any pluses to booking through Dreams Unlimited or AAA?

You can get packages through Costco. Packages are usually not cheaper. I buy my tickets through through last minute travel club.

Last edited:
Since Dreams Unlimited runs these boards, one plus is that by buying through DU, you are helping to support the DIS. :) AAA used to offer more perks with their packages, but not really anymore. And the pp is correct that you can often save money by booking your flight, hotel, and tickets separately by yourself.

It’s darn near impossible to guesstimate Disney prices for the future. That said play around on the Disneyland website to get a feel for what the prices are now and over the next few months and it should give you a ball park what you’re looking at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter