question that popped into my head

simba20

DIS Veteran
Lets say I bank points for this use year Dec 2008-Dec 2009(160). Then next year I have 160 also available (2010). Lets say I want to plan many trips to Disney in 2010 (using banked points and the current year's) or else have a huuge family gathering and book several rooms for family/friends. Would it be possible then to also borrow points from use year 2011 to use in 2010. Therefore using banked, current, and borrowed points for a ressie.

That would be a total of 480.....maybe then I could have that grand viila for a week (joking).

But is this an auctuality?

In reality, we have incentive points that we are using for our trips for 2009, so we will probabaly be banking this year's points to use later on......

If this is stupid, then I am new.

Lets say I bank points for this use year Dec 2008-Dec 2009(160). Then next year I have 160 also available (2010). Lets say I want to plan many trips to Disney in 2010 (using banked points and the current year's) or else have a huuge family gathering and book several rooms for family/friends. Would it be possible then to also borrow points from use year 2011 to use in 2010. Therefore using banked, current, and borrowed points for a ressie.

That would be a total of 480.....maybe then I could have that grand viila for a week (joking).

But is this an auctuality?

In reality, we have incentive points that we are using for our trips for 2009, so we will probabaly be banking this year's points to use later on......

If this is stupid, then I am new.

If you want to take a trip in your 2010 UY, the most you can use is points from 2009 (banked), 2010 (current) and 2011 (borrowed). That would still be 480 points. If you bank 2008 points they would have to be used your 2009 UY.

Yes, you could do that for a stay 12/1/09 to 11/30/10. Banked 2008, current 2009, borrowed 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter