Question regarding Castaway

Quest1350

Earning My Ears
Does Castaway have life jackets to use/rent for children. I know that they have the over the head ones that they give out for snorkeling, but wasn't sure if there was anything else. My daughter is 6 and is at that in between stage of learning to swim where she is just starting to figure it out but not quite ready to fly solo. Didn't know if I needed to pack something with us. TIA.

Does Castaway have life jackets to use/rent for children. I know that they have the over the head ones that they give out for snorkeling, but wasn't sure if there was anything else. My daughter is 6 and is at that in between stage of learning to swim where she is just starting to figure it out but not quite ready to fly solo. Didn't know if I needed to pack something with us. TIA.

I know they have some at Pelican Plunge for use there, but I don't know if you can take them all over the island, or if they must stay there.

The are the typical lifevest sort of floatation (with the solid foam inside).

We were going to go snorkeling with our own gear sans life jackets(kids are excellent swimmers) and they told us the kids needed them. They didn't charge us when we went up and asked for a couple kids size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter