Question on Hollywood and Vine & Akershus

BebopBaloo

Rebellions are built on hope
I had read somewhere that the characters for Hollywood and Vine would be changing sometime soon. Does anyone know if that is for sure, and if it is, who they might switch to?

Also, which princesses have been currently appearing at Akershus during dinner? We are working on ADR's for Sept. and my dd's current favorites are Belle,Cinderella, and Ariel.

Thanks!:goodvibes

Not sure about H&V, would love to know myself. We have July booked for H&V, with hopes that there are new characters. Just my thinking, since JoJo isn't on air anymore, thinking they gotta switch her out of there. Was skipping it on this March trip... but just added it the other day. My one DD really likes Goliath, so got to thinking perhaps this may be our last time with him there? Actually ditched Akershus for H&V this time.

Akershus... belle will be there. Can't guarantee Cinderella or Ariel, though in the rotation that day. We had both of them for breakfast and lunch - never did dinner so can't help with that!

In December, we had Belle (at the front for your picture), Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, & Ariel for breakfast. This was different than the princesses that we had there in 2007 (Mulan and Jasmine instead of Ariel and Cinderella).

JoJo and Goliath were there for our breakfast at H&V in December. Would love to hear if they get switched out. They either need to completely redo all the characters (although we like the Little Einsteins), but a Toy Story character breakfast would be awesome (especially for boys who don't really have anything for them). I wouldn't mind seeing Handy Manny there either. My girls (2.5 & 6) were in awe of him when they took pictures with him!

If your little one loves Belle and Cinderella, don't miss the character meet and greet in ToonTown (assuming they haven't made major changes there yet). They spend a good deal of time with your little ones, talking, signing autographs and taking lots of pictures. It's great. Aurora is there also. The same can be said for Pixie Hollow which is in the same building. But, if you don't want to wait an hour to see the Fairies, get there about 10 minutes before rope drop at 10am and you won't have much of a wait at all. The princesses didn't seem to have long waits at all. We were there in early December, but it was much more crowded than when we were there at the same time in 2007 because free dining was going on. So, I doubt wait times would be a whole lot different for when you are going unless it's a peak time like spring break or Easter

You can catch Ariel in Ariel's Grooto behind the Dumbo ride.

Enjoy your trip!!

The characters at H&V are still: JoJo, Goliath, Leo & June and unfortunately, as of now there has been no rumors about changing the characters.

At Akershus you will get Belle (yellow gown) in the lobby and then you will see 4 princesses. There is no guarantee which 4 will appear, but they will be from the following: Alice, Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine, Mary Poppins, Snow White.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter