Question on arrival

smashndash

Earning My Ears
We’ve done the online check in through the Aulani app. Will the app be updated on arrival day with a room number?

Also, do you go straight to your room? I’m not seeing any unlock door option either. Does that mean you still go by lobby to get a room key?

Appreciate any information, just curious how the arrival process works at Aulani.

They will send you a text message when the room is ready. I went straight to the room. The app adds an unlocked door. I ended up getting a room key the next day because I found the app slower to open the door and not reliable to open the parking lot gate.

They will send you a text message when the room is ready. I went straight to the room. The app adds an unlocked door. I ended up getting a room key the next day because I found the app slower to open the door and not reliable to open the parking lot gate.
Thanks for the info!

I would use the app to unlock and then go down to link up your magic band or get a room key when the rush at the front desk is over.

The lobby is usually very crowded with people sitting with their luggage who have checked out and waiting to leave or people who have gotten there early and are waiting for a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter