Question for those who stay off site from Walt Disney World

We stayed off site because it was convenient with our vacation club. We also did love the extra space..3bedroom/3 bath, kitchen, washer/dryer...it was lovely. (Cypress Pointe)

We own a home off site and we enjoy the freedom of having a private pool and spa. We have no neighbors looking over our pool area, and the pool doesnt close..LOL I also enjoy having a big home with lots of bedrooms and a full kitchen so all the eating out that you do, you can reheat left overs etc..

It started out being all about the Pug pug: . Now, it's also about the space for the price :teeth:

Space for the price and all the conviences of being at home. Like a full kitchen including a smoothie maker for making my favorite Pina Colada's to enjoy by the pool and in the spa. Big screen TV. High speed interntet and with that its wireless and I can answer emails by the pool! No waiting in line for a bathroom! LOL we have 3 of those. LOL
I know the first trip I had to Disney several years ago we rented a 6 bed home with a huge screened in pool and spa and planned our wedding and reception dinner out by the pool! LOL The owers of that home were so great it made me want to have my own home. So I bought one 2 years later LOL
I know I start planning our next trip before we ever leave when we are there!
I definately would be renting homes if I did not own one before I would stay in a hotel!

:Pinkbounc :cool1:

We researched timeshares and the DVC after our trip last October. We found a timeshare resale site and were able to purchase two weeks at a great price. We got a two bedroom anda three bedroom unit. There is so much room for everyone when we go. Our maintainance fees are less than we would pay for a hotel room. It was the best situation for ur family so we went for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter