Question for Harry Potter fans ...

Luna was in Ravenclaw, but I don't think Person #2 could feel that way unless they knew Luna personally, as Luna was quite an oddball and would stand out for that reason alone. So Person #2 must either be a friend of Luna's, or knew Luna in some other way.

Maybe Person #1 is Harry's daughter, Lily "Luna" Potter? But if I remember my lore, Lily Luna Potter was a Gryffindor like her parents.
I don't think you understand the post.

Well, I'm trying to assess the conversation as is and not look at it like "wow, these guys are nerds."
It was an online survey most likely on Facebook that people always respond to so Lily Potter or a friend of Luna's don't really come into play here.

The poster was trying to assess meaning behind the response.

I haven’t read through this whole thread.

Ive taken a few of these quizzes and I am a Hufflepuff every time and I totally agree with that.

If I were a Ravenclaw and someone said I was like Luna, I’d be ok with that - she may seem a little odd, but she’s a sweet girl, incredibly unique, is always there for her friends and she’s a brave girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter