Question for Harry Potter fans ...

justafigment27

DIS Veteran
A group of Harry Potter fans are talking about their houses after taking an online quiz.

Person #1 excitedly states, “My house is Ravenclaw ...”

Person #2 looks at Person #1 with a raised eyebrow and says, “Huh? Oh, wait ... you do sort of remind me of Luna...”

How do you interpret this conversation?

A group of Harry Potter fans are talking about their houses after taking an online quiz.

Person #1 excitedly states, “My house is Ravenclaw ...”

Person #2 looks at Person #1 with a raised eyebrow and says, “Huh? Oh, wait ... you do sort of remind me of Luna...”

How do you interpret this conversation?

I'm not a huge HP nerd like some people but I wouldn't think this is a compliment...

Luna is a gentle, pretty girl who is very bright. She tends to understand and notice things others overlook because she thinks outside the box. This can make her seem strange at times, but in a lovable, endearing way. She’s one of my favorite characters, both in the books and the movies. I think actress who portrays Luna was absolutely perfect.

Luna was a touch eccentric in her mannerisms, but she was a character who was of valuable assistance in the series in her own ways.

Endearing really is the best way to describe her. So no, it's not an insult.

But then again, I consider Snape to be a redeemable villain and he's one of my favorites.

Luna was a touch eccentric in her mannerisms, but she was a character who was of valuable assistance in the series in her own ways.

Endearing really is the best way to describe her. So no, it's not an insult.

But then again, I consider Snape to be a redeemable villain and he's one of my favorites.
I don’t consider him a villain at all 😀

I’m a huge Harry Potter fan, and I love Luna, but I didn’t even realize that she was Ravenclaw. I guess I assumed she was Gryffindor. So, I wouldn’t have been able to follow the conversation. Lol.

It is pretty interesting how the actress got the roll as well. Love the character and anything but Hufflepuff for a house, I say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter