Question for Harry Potter fans ...

A group of Harry Potter fans are talking about their houses after taking an online quiz.

Person #1 excitedly states, “My house is Ravenclaw ...”

Person #2 looks at Person #1 with a raised eyebrow and says, “Huh? Oh, wait ... you do sort of remind me of Luna...”

How do you interpret this conversation?

Person 2 thinks Person 1 believes in woo and/or conspiracy theories and is flighty, but is also kind. Person 2 is also not entirely sure Person 1 is smart or would be a conscientious student (see: raised eyebrow), but that is me assuming that Person 2 was thinking about Luna more as a space-case than anything else.

Last edited:
I think person 2 is intimidated by person 1 and trying to "neg" person 1 (passive aggressively marginalize with negative statements in order to feel powerful) "negging" is the universal language of losers the world over, favored by men who want women out of their league or women who want to diminish someone they see as a threat... I feel it's a compliment to be negged.

Also the best way to beat it it to not let the comment find a soft spot, ignore & let those barbs fall flat, says the Hufflepuff

But then again, I consider Snape to be a redeemable villain and he's one of my favorites.

Snape ends up in the Death Eaters for the same reason Pettigrew does -- to avoid getting bullied. Snape did see the error of his ways, but it took the love of his life getting threatened to do so. He only protects Harry because of his guilt; he doesn't like Harry and Snape is quite abusive towards him.

Dumbledore is also a terrible person. While he's "right", his approach to the threat of Voldemort is very Machiavelian. Harry was a tool to an end, just like Scamander (although why he tasked a zookeeper with stopping Wizard Hitler I still don't understand).

James Potter wasn't that great of a person, either. At least as a teenager.

Last edited:

Wouldn't a Gryffindor do "Alohomora" or use his/her broom to fly outside then in through the window, something show-offy but not destructive... for applause?

This Gryffindor would put on their invisibility cloak that she got last Christmas, sneak the key away from who has it and open the door.

Wrong & Wrong. When I first answered this question, I gave the Gryffindor answer (I'm a Ravenclaw with some Gryffindor qualities). Ready?

Kick it down.

I am this old and I never saw any of the Harry Potter movies... I said if I was ever quarantined again I would make it a point to watch them. Well I was Covid postiive so I kept my word. I watched all 8 movies in 10 days. I enjoyed watching them. I took the quiz, I am House of Gryffindor.

A group of Harry Potter fans are talking about their houses after taking an online quiz.

Person #1 excitedly states, “My house is Ravenclaw ...”

Person #2 looks at Person #1 with a raised eyebrow and says, “Huh? Oh, wait ... you do sort of remind me of Luna...”

How do you interpret this conversation?

Luna was in Ravenclaw, but I don't think Person #2 could feel that way unless they knew Luna personally, as Luna was quite an oddball and would stand out for that reason alone. So Person #2 must either be a friend of Luna's, or knew Luna in some other way.

Maybe Person #1 is Harry's daughter, Lily "Luna" Potter? But if I remember my lore, Lily Luna Potter was a Gryffindor like her parents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter