• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

QUESTION FOR EBAY SELLERS

I would definitely use a scale to get an idea before hand what to charge. If it is heavier item consider shipping via Fed Ex. And like previous posters mentioned printing shipping labels through ebay is cheaper, ebay offers a discount. Sometimes its not that much but sometimes i am happily surprised. I always use a flat rate shipping and figure the law of averages for me usually works in my favor, but many times i cringe when the zip code is west coast. I pay the shipping and move on and do not dwell on it because usually everything i sell is found money.

As alluded to earlier, eBay has some negotiated rates with the post office. Simply clicking through to print your shipping label may save you $3.

Also, USPS offers "regional rate" boxes which are like flat-rate boxes, but with tiered rates based on how far they go. They are often much less expensive, but you have to order the boxes from USPS in advance. They don't stock regional rate boxes at the post office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter