Question about your countdown

MiAimee82

Mouseketeer
Ok, I've been having an argument with my boyfriend over whether or not you count the day that you are currently on as a day of the countdown. I don't count the day I'm on because one day less of waiting sounds better, but he does because he says the day isn't over yet. Anyone have any feelings on this? Am I wrong or is he? Or are we both right? :confused3

I'm all over the place on this one. I count the present day, but depending on how I feel, the 'target' day can be the day we head for the airport, the day we take off, if staying at an airport hotel for a next-day flight (this trip's senario), the time being when my butt hits the plane seat or possibly the landing time, check-in time or maybe the time I expect to hit the first 'Disney' thing whether that be a park, Boardwalk or PI. This trip starts at 7:55 am at PHL on Thurs., 3/2.

Bill From PA

Mine starts on 3/4, so from today I say that I have 7 days left til Disney! :banana: I'll wave to you Bill if I see you at the R&C. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter