Question about Yearly Maintenance Dues

rsschneck

<font color="lime">DIS Party Bus Queen </font>
I will be calling MS next week, but I thought someone here might know the answer to my question.

In January we paid our yearly dues in full. This coming year we were thinking about changing to a monthly payment. I believe you have to use an automatic withdrawl from either a checking/savings account. Can you pay monthly dues with a credit card? Thinking points with Disney Visa.:smooth:

If you can't pay monthly dues with a Visa, can you pay yearly dues with a Visa?

Thanks! Doing whatever we can to earn those reward $$:smooth:

You can pay dues yearly with a credit card. You are not allowed to do it monthly.
-Chris:)

You can pay maintenance fees with any VISA or MasterCard, but not American Express -- at least not while they had their marketing relationship with AMEX.

Thanks for the replies. I just wanted confirmation from others. I guess we will keep paying yearly. Automatic debit always messes me up. I forget when companies debit and then I overdraft my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter