Question about WL

wdwluv

<font color=deeppink><marquee>I only like the snow
I made a ressie for WL for two adults and 1 14 yo. Now another adult wants to come. My question is can we have a rollaway bed for the room?. We dont exceed the number of people allowed in the room but our party consists of myself, my sister and neice. Added person is my brother so he needs his own bed:crowded:

I made a ressie for WL for two adults and 1 14 yo. Now another adult wants to come. My question is can we have a rollaway bed for the room?. We dont exceed the number of people allowed in the room but our party consists of myself, my sister and neice. Added person is my brother so he needs his own bed:crowded:

Sorry, they do not have rollaways any longer at WL. The rooms are really just too small for them. You could change your reservation to a room with a queen bed and a set of bunk beds.

Otherwise you would need to book another resort other than WL or AK(I don't think they have rollaways either but not sure as we have only stayed at WL when we could not get one) they would have the capacity for a rollaway or you could use the daybed in those.

AKL and WL are the same room size. I don't know where's you'd put a cot either. Bunk beds would work!

If someone doesn't mind - there is plenty of room for a twin airbed - I have done that before - It fits nicely up by the door before you get to the bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter