Question about the Vampire Diaries or its spin-offs (possible spoilers)

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Question about the Vampire Diaries, what would be the one thing you would have wanted to change if you had the power to (a character death, a character relationship, the character's chosen side, a specific scene or outcome, a character's personality trait , et cetera?
Curious to see fans of the show responses. Thanks.

I would have liked Isobel Flemming to have lived and become one of the good guys in the end. Katherine vs. Isobel would have been cool to see and Elena might have had the mother/daughter relationship she wanted. So sad....:( :confused3
🧛‍♂️🧛‍♀️🧙‍♀️

Nadia's story. We know that she is Katherines daughter and that Isobel and Elena are their descendants, but there is a huge gap. Nadia must have had a child , so what happened to that child??

Similar but with John Gilbert. His motives were all over the place alot of the time but he did sacrifice himself in the end for Elena. I'd have liked to have seen more of him (we see almost everyone else after they die!) and more of a resolution to their relationship. I did like the brief cameo at the end though.

I haven't watched Legacies yet, I have season 1 DVD boxset on order so I might come back to this once I watched it. :) I havent seen any spoilers so maybe some of my questions might be answered in Legacies

I wanted Caroline & Klaus to really get together, &, if there hadn’t been the spin-off show “Originals,” they might have.

After Caroline & Klaus, I wanted Caroline & Enzo to get together... they had some interesting & fun chemistry together when he 1st came onto the scene.

And I really wanted to see where Elijah & Katherine could have gone, but, again, since there was the spin-off “Originals,” that storyline kind of ended up being just a plot convenience. But I thought they were both really interesting, multi-layered, & dynamic characters, & their story together could have been... epic.

My daughter thinks Elijah & Elena could have been good together - they were both the same sort of honorable character.

Oh, & I never would have killed off Jenna. I adored her, & she was always my favorite w/ Alaric.

And, I know that Elena was put in coma-sleep for a season because the actress really wanted off the show, but, if I could have changed things, Bonnie never would have put Elena in a coma-sleep & the character of Elena would have been around & active until the show ended.

I do like Elena & Damon being together though & would not have wanted to see her end up w/ Stefan.

Watched this with DD all the time. Didn't like when Bonnie became a witch, they did the same thing with Buffy where EVERYONE became special, it ruins a show so that needs to just stop, a character isn't special if everyone is special, it gets stale. Caroline being all sweet but a vampire, just ick and then her and Stephan hooking up was more ick the only one who stayed normal was Matt's character & loved that, Caroline should have been left as normal, same with Tyler. No chemistry in any of these links

Loved Klaus, Marcel & the Originals but not when they got too mushy - these two characters stayed a bit edgy. Sort of think it would have been cool to bring Elana back with Klaus somehow, she was likeable until she got all warrior like, again you need some regular and some special. Just didn't like when they mixed with witches, the stories got boring. Hope Klaus's daughter is like him, if it ever gets a new spinoff.

I read the books when I was younger. I was so excited to see the Vampire Diaries and it's counterpart series, The Secret Circle, by L.J. Smith brought to the small screen. They were wonderful stories and she's such a good writer and world builder.

But then, the TV writers got involved. They killed Secret Circle before you could even get into the basis of the story. And they killed off (and turned into undead or other) all the human characters that you'd grown to love in Vampire Diaries in the first season. It was so disappointing.

That said, I loved the Elena triangle with Stefan and Damon. And dare I admit, Damon was always a secret favorite of mine even though he was supposed to be the 'bad' guy of the two brothers.

I would wish that the Originals could have ended without Klaus and Elijah dying.
I would also with Caroline and Stefan could have been together forever.
Oh and one more, I wish they hadn't killed Kami on The Originals either.

I haven't watched Legacies yet, I have season 1 DVD boxset on order so I might come back to this once I watched it. :) I havent seen any spoilers so maybe some of my questions might be answered in Legacies

It's a good show, though some fans are annoyed by the main love story vs focusing on the on going seasons plot. It's like Hogwarts meets Vampire Diaries. Without giving spoilers, Caroline has an off camera plot and we get some updates on the older characters or their relatives every once in a while. Most things Elena related is being kept secret because they don't know if Nina Dobrev will ever appear.

It's a good show, though some fans are annoyed by the main love story vs focusing on the on going seasons plot. Its like Hogwarts meets Vampire Diaries. Without giving spoilers, Caroline has an off camera plot and we get some updates on the older characters or their relatives every once in a while. Most things Elena related is being kept secret because they don't know if Nina Dobrev will ever appear.
I love Legacies. It’s absurdly goofy and ridiculous, but so much fun. And I am NOWHERE near the Target audience for any of these shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter