Question about the duffel bags

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
So I read *somewhere* that ABD had stopped handing out the duffel bags? Can anyone who has gone recently report if that is true or not? I got one for my New England ABD in October. I use it to carry stuff I want to have with me on the motorcoach, and also use it to carry stuff if there's a day where I have to have the luggage out before I'm done getting ready in the morning. There is a backpack with the box, but it's honestly bigger than I care to pack and/or carry. But if I need to, I need to...

Thanks!
Sayhello

So I read *somewhere* that ABD had stopped handing out the duffel bags? Can anyone who has gone recently report if that is true or not? I got one for my New England ABD in October. I use it to carry stuff I want to have with me on the motorcoach, and also use it to carry stuff if there's a day where I have to have the luggage out before I'm done getting ready in the morning. There is a backpack with the box, but it's honestly bigger than I care to pack and/or carry. But if I need to, I need to...

Thanks!
Sayhello
For the NZ ABD, I got a backpack and water bottle. Since I typically don’t use them, I was happy not to have another duffel bag. Although I may start packing one in my suitcase to use as you suggested on the days with very early luggage pulls.

For the NZ ABD, I got a backpack and water bottle. Since I typically don’t use them, I was happy not to have another duffel bag. Although I may start packing one in my suitcase to use as you suggested on the days with very early luggage pulls.
Thanks. It's true, I can just shove one of the old duffels in my suitcase. Heaven knows I have enough of them! Just didn't want to do that if they were giving them out there like they used to do. I wonder if it's only for New Zealand, or for all ABDs?

Sayhello

Thanks. It's true, I can just shove one of the old duffels in my suitcase. Heaven knows I have enough of them! Just didn't want to do that if they were giving them out there like they used to do. I wonder if it's only for New Zealand, or for all ABDs?

Sayhello
They also did not do duffle bags for Antarctica - we also got the new backpack option made from recycled materials. I did pack one of the duffles in my suitcase for both NZ and Antarctica, just in case.

They also did not do duffle bags for Antarctica - we also got the new backpack option made from recycled materials. I did pack one of the duffles in my suitcase for both NZ and Antarctica, just in case.
Thanks! Sounds like something I'll have to do going forward, then.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter