Question about the Clarion near Universal?

smarro

Earning My Ears
I was wondering a few things about the Clarion near universal. How deep is the shallow end of the pool? Where can I get the best discounts for this hotel? Are they in the enertainment bood and would it be worth buying the book for the discount? How is the free transportation and how often does it run?

Thanks for any help. We are considering this hotel for our trip next year with 4 and 7 y/o girls. We will have a car but may not all want to be in the same place at the same time so are looking for flexibility with the use of free transportation. I know my girls will want to swim too, but we also like the idea of a hot tub. Are we making a good choice or does someone else have any good suggestions in a similar price range?

smarro

This is a hotel that advertises on this site so it's been checked out by the Webmasters and given the okay.

As for comparisons, I would have to know when you're going and what rate you were given.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter