Question about pools

TeamH5

DIS Veteran
If we're just visiting a resort (say AK lodge) are we allowed to use their pool?

We're trying to plan our days, and I thought instead of a mid day nap we could relax poolside for an hour or two, at least the day we're at AK..

Thanks!

If we're just visiting a resort (say AK lodge) are we allowed to use their pool?

We're trying to plan our days, and I thought instead of a mid day nap we could relax poolside for an hour or two, at least the day we're at AK..

Thanks!

Resort pools are for guests of that resort only. You are able to enjoy all the other resort amenities though.

Ok Thanks! I figured that might be the case just thought I'd ask.. We're just looking for mid-day rest ideas without having to go back to our resort (AoA) to do so, especially if we plan on going right back to the same park we were at in the morning.

pool hopping not allowed unless you are dvc and even that has restrictions at certain resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter