Question about park hoppers

spb999

<font color=red>Believe me you'll want me as your
There's no way in normal channels to get a 2 or 3 day hopper pass, is there ? I haven't seen it but figured I'd double check here with the people in the know ! :D

spb999:

I sent you a pm to answer your question. Please read it!

Diznee25

This past September I called the Disney ticket office at 407-WDISNEY and asked specifically for a 3-day Park Hopper. We got a 3-day Park Hopper Plus, which also allowed us a day at Blizzard Beach, although there were other plus options. Call them and ask specifically as to what they have. You may just find what you want. There were no websites or any other places that said we could get a 3-day Park Hopper. I believe they make these available to area hotels and that may be why they had them.

I called 407-WDisney today to ask about a 2 or 3 day hopper, I was told "sorry, no" then the girl went into her sales pitch about how great the 4 day hopper is. I already have a day left on my old ones so I really don't need another one.

I can honestly say that this is the first thing that will really have disappointed me with the whole Disney experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter