Question about linking reservations to MDE

Dislover1991

DIS Veteran
We booked BWV through RCI for 12/14-12/21. I called BWV to obtain our confirmation # so I could link the reservation to MDE.

After retrieving it through mydisneyreservation.com I was able to add celebrations and view the reservation. When I add it onto MDE from my computer it lets me add the reservation and shows it is confirmed but when I go back to my overview of reservations, it shows that there was an error retrieving the reservation. What is also weird is that when I use the app on my phone, it shows the reservation in "past reservations" category.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm just not really sure what to do. It wouldn't concern me but with us being able to schedule FP+ in less than 2 months, i'm nervous about this.

Also, it shows that just my parents are booked for the room since they own the timeshare. Will I need to be added to the reservation in order to obtain a Magic Band & schedule FP+ times?

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter