question about hopper passes

afrazier

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I am fairly new here with just a few posts and please forgive me if this has been asked over and over again but I have no idea what phrase to do a search on and this place is massive....

Four of us staying at Pop and not sure how we will work w/ the passes...do the kids keep theirs with them and do they give something or have something available like a neck lanyard for them to wear so they do not get lost? Is it also correct that the passes for myself and DH are also our room key? Please help w/ any facts and tips out there.

I am sure this is not my last question...we arrive on Sept. 14, can't wait.

Angie :earsgirl:

Good luck on your up coming trip. What I always do is while we are waiting online at the turnstiles, right before we get there I hand the ticket /card to my children. Then usually the person at the turnstile will pass me the card after we go through (my children are 7). They only need them that one time except for poss also showing them to get a wrist band for Magical Hours (late).
Sometimes if you book through a package or travel agency there is a little bonus like a laynard. What I carry is a string bag (from Vera Bradley) and I put the cards for the family(room cards), another CC, and $25 in cash around my neck(has to be hands free for me). If you want to find something similar I believe you might find a money pouch at a travel store or in the luggage section of Target. Or if you have one of those water necklace boxes that would work too. Or even a hunting licence holder.

If children are not old enough and mature enough to go around the park by themselves, you should consider holding their passes for them.

It is a good idea to write each person's name on his pass with a ball point pen (or Sharpie as some others have suggested), just in case some family members go to Blizzard Beach and others don't or if some of you stay back in the resort for one day, and you otherwise lose track of how many days or plusses are on each pass.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter