Question about DVC annual passes

Suzabelle

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Just bought annual passes for our trip in a couple of weeks. Previously when we had them we had to go to will call at the parks to activate them with a number. Is this still the case? I noticed they already show on our mydisneyexperience account..

Would be great not to have to go to guest services on the first morning of the trip. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Suzabele

Don't forget to bring your blue ID card and photo ID for all adults picking up APs. Also ask for your YELLOW discount card when you get the APs, good for 20% off on most purchases and some dining discounts.

They have to verify eligibility or people could attach them to any account. It doesn't take long.

Is the Disney Springs guest services open later than the parks? We are getting in late on a Saturday and want to be able to go to early entry at Disney Studios on Sunday. Also, does the parks ticket windows open early before the parks?

Is the Disney Springs guest services open later than the parks? We are getting in late on a Saturday and want to be able to go to early entry at Disney Studios on Sunday. Also, does the parks ticket windows open early before the parks?

I believe the GR office at DS (the Welcome Center in Town Center) is open until 11:00 PM, like most of DS. I know the park ticket offices open before the parks do, but I’m not sure how early.

I believe I heard you can now activate the AP but the clock doesn't start ticking until you actually go into a park.

Can someone confirm that?

I'd rather get it activated in the evening and be ready to go, than wait in a line in the morning.

I believe I heard you can now activate the AP but the clock doesn't start ticking until you actually go into a park.

Can someone confirm that?

I'd rather get it activated in the evening and be ready to go, than wait in a line in the morning.

Confirmed I activated my AP last November. My first use day was 12/3/18. You will be able to see the pass on MDE even before the first day of use.

I see my passes in MDE as well. Do I not have to go to guest services to activate? Will it activate and start the clock on my first entry to the park?

I see my passes in MDE as well. Do I not have to go to guest services to activate? Will it activate and start the clock on my first entry to the park?
Technically, what you are seeing is an Exchange Certificate which is not valid for park entry. You need to stop at any Guest Relations Location or Park Ticket Window to activate the annual passes. The expiration date will be set based on the date of first use.

DVC AP renewals also require activation prior to usage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter