Question about CSR!

CelestriaSky

Earning My Ears
I'm about to pull my hair out - LOL! This vacation planning is taking all the fun out of it - LOL!

Here's my question - we are staying at CSR beginning August 31 - September 6. We have 7 day Park Hopper passes and will probably do the parks in the mornings, come back early afternoon for naps and then go back out around 5:00 or so. We do want to spend some time at the pool as well.

It will be me, my 3yo ds, and my parents. I know you can 'request' where you want to stay (I think), although they won't guarantee it. Where should we request to stay?

For us the best location was Casitas, building 3. We wanted something close to the main building and the foodcourt. We used bus stop 1 every time and it was very convenient to catch after grabbing a light breakfast. On the return it was great because we too took an afternoon siesta so I would grab a frozen margarita for back in the room on our way there. Each area has a pool. We were not that interested in the main pool, only went once. It would have been a bit of a haul but they do have golf carts to take you around the resort. Since we were more interested in getting to food each morning and maybe a snack in the afternoon the location we were given was great.

kutchyone said:
For us the best location was Casitas, building 3. We wanted something close to the main building and the foodcourt. We used bus stop 1 every time and it was very convenient to catch after grabbing a light breakfast. On the return it was great because we too took an afternoon siesta so I would grab a frozen margarita for back in the room on our way there. Each area has a pool. We were not that interested in the main pool, only went once. It would have been a bit of a haul but they do have golf carts to take you around the resort. Since we were more interested in getting to food each morning and maybe a snack in the afternoon the location we were given was great.

This sounds like a good location for us. I'll be there with my DH, DS 15 and his friend, so being close to food and the transportation will be important.

Here are some good choices

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge. Most convenient location and most preferred.

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building. (Closest to the Pool)

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool and is also a smoking optional building.

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views but you will have to walk or ride the internal shuttle to get to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!