Question about concierge at BC??

Candy

Mouseketeer
We have booked a standard room for Sept '05 at the BC through a tour operator in the UK, now thinking about upgrading to concierge. Please can any one out there tell us, can we book this when we arrive? If not who do we need do contact at Disney (by email etc) What sort of prices are we looking at? Would we stand a chance of getting a discount or a better price at check in when we arrive?? Hope you can help, great site!!

I really can't help much, but you might go to Mousesavers.com to check out the rates for your room type and season. I would think you would get maybe a better price at check-in, but the availablity may not be there. Also, keep checking www.Mousesavers.com for discount codes for your time. Have fun!

AS long as you are willing to pay for it, you should not have a problem upgrading to Concierge at Beach Club.

Have fun!!!
Sunking

I'm not sure what the prices would be to upgrade. It all depends on what time of year your coming and what type of deal you've already gotten from your tour operator. To the best of my knowledge, if you've gone through a TA to book your room, they are the only ones who can make changes. One of the great amenities that you receive with concierge is pre-planning assistance. With one e-mail, they can book all your priority seating arrangements, recreation, entertainment and any other special requests that you might have. If you wait until check-in to upgrade, you'll have missed out on that perk. Of course, the upgrade at check-in may or may not be discounted, but that's a chance you take. Perhaps you should contact your tour operator and see if an upgrade is available through them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter