question about cirque

go cowboys

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Hello,

Can anyone give me advice on La Nouba? Worth it? Cheap tickets? Okay for younger children?

Thanks for the help!

I've heard nothing but great things about this show! It's expensive but we're going in June. I'll let you know how it goes...

Very expensive, but worth it! My kids were a little older when they first saw it (12 and 14), so I don't know how younger kids might react to it. There's an awful lot going on onstage, and it might be too confusing for them to really focus on any particular thing. I think you might wait until the kids are older in order to really get your money's worth out of it.

I loved it! Really different.
Get the cheap seats, they are fine.
My 11 year old nephew HATED IT!

We went in Dec DH, Self, DD 20 & DD 17. It was hands down our favorite thing of the whole trip. Worth it. Had mid grade seats but the theater seems well designed, so you could see well from anywhere...

it was, well, great!

perhaps a bit long, but everything was amazing.

the only real "downside" for me was that we saw it our first night (on our arrival day). then, for the rest of the trip, when we saw something "similar" in one of the parks, it WAY PALED by comparison to cirque :rotfl: (like the balancing waiter in france in epcot, or the tarzan show in AK, etc.)

kind of like when we went to a state park with a lovely, peaceful overlook of a river a couple of months after going to the grand canyon. once you've seen the best....the others are NICE, BUT.....

We went for the first time last year and loved it! It was expensive but it was our big family event for that trip and definitely worth it in our opinion.

My DS was 10 and DD almost 9 and they both enjoyed it as much as we did.

For us it was a special night out and I don't think we would enjoy it as much if we saw it every visit but I am very glad we did it at least once.

The theater is pretty small and has stadium seating. Really all of the seats are good but the middle section, center, for us was the best. Too close and you will be looking up for much of the show, in addition to the extra $$.

We saw lots of younger children there. I think if they can sit through a movie they can do Cirque....it's just a matter of the budget and if you think they will enjoy it.

Good luck and have fun.

La Nouba is one of my 8 year old daughter's favorite things. As a result, we see it quite frequently. It's almost too embarassing to admit to how frequently.

We like to see the show from many different angles. Now, I nearly always book Category One seats in the lower section.

But, for a first-time viewing of the show; espcecially if it will be a once in a lifetime chance at seeing it, I would recommend a seat in the first few rows of the upper section, preferably in section 204. Rows AA to DD are Category One (the more expensive). If you want to see the show for a little less money, Row EE Section 204 is probably the best deal in the house.

From there, you'll get the full perspective of all the action that takes place. And, as others have said, there is a lot of action going on at any one time.

Very few people walk away from La Nouba disappointed.

went there last june. Loved it.. I'm not sure how young children would react to it...I have the DVD and showed it to my then 6 and 9 year old nephews and 2 year old niece, though, and they seemed to love it. Hope this helps.

Nellas Elensar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!