Question about buying Universal Studios Florida tickets

catsinawindow

Mouseketeer
How far ahead should I be thinking about buying the theme park tickets? Is it like Disney where they raise rates at a fairly predictable time each year and it's good to lock in the price before then? I see UO has a "2 for 4" park day deal with tickets right now (doesn't apply to our travel dates, of course). Is it worthwhile holding out on purchasing tickets in case a deal like this becomes available for summer 2023? Right now I'm thinking of ordering from a third party seller (Undercover Tourist) if that makes any difference.

How far ahead should I be thinking about buying the theme park tickets? Is it like Disney where they raise rates at a fairly predictable time each year and it's good to lock in the price before then? I see UO has a "2 for 4" park day deal with tickets right now (doesn't apply to our travel dates, of course). Is it worthwhile holding out on purchasing tickets in case a deal like this becomes available for summer 2023? Right now I'm thinking of ordering from a third party seller (Undercover Tourist) if that makes any difference.
There is a very good chance prices will go up sometime between now & Feb or March. Looking back, Universal offered a buy 3 days get 2 free starting in Jan 2022*, but there is no guarantee they will in 2023 and prices will probably have gone up before that. So, hard to say what is your best buy. I am not sure what UT's current return policy is.

*You must purchase your tickets by May 5, but they will be valid until December 15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter