Question about big 2 yr old and tickets

steph73

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW in June, and I have a question. My youngest son will be 3 the week after we get back, and he is rather big for his age. I'd hate to pay for a Park Hopper for him since technically we don't have to, but I'm a little worried that we might get questioned on his age when we enter. Has anyone had a similar problem? How was it handled? Would this be a problem on attractions? I'm wondering because he will be big enough to go on many things.

Thanks for any advice!

A thought: if you feel nervous, maybe you could bring some kind of proof of DOB.

I doubt VERY seriously if they will question you about his age at the gate.

If your son is tall enough to ride they will let him on. The only attraction that has an age and height requirement is the Tommorowland Speedway where you have to be a certain age to drive the cars... other than that he should be fine.

<font color=red><font size=3.5>Dagny
<FONT size=3> <ITALICS> Co-Host, Budget Board &
One of the Beth's (the one incognito) moderating the Rewards Board :D
www.dreamstour.com
Want DIS Merchandise? Click Here

My DD is kind of big for her age (well tall at least) and no one questioned us. She is two. If you are worried, take a copy of the birth certificate or something.

2/28/01-03/06/01: Wyndham Palace
Next trip: this year sometime LOL

Hi Steph73 - I was worried about the same thing when DS was 2 1/2. I just brought along his birth certificate as PennyHM has suggested, which stopped me from worrying about it. Despite my concerns not a single person at Disney questioned his age or asked me for verification, but I still felt better.

Cheers,

dondaisys.gif

Okay, so pretend I've moved my clipart from geocities

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board

Thanks everyone!

I feel much better about it now! I will just take along his BC and have a good time and not worry about it. My concern was even though we wouldn't be doing anything "wrong", it would be a bit disconcerting to be questioned and getting those *looks* when we entered each park. I'm happy to hear that the CM's didn't question ages of other children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter