Question about Bay Lake Tower......

iluv2go2disney

Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney Wor
This may be a stupid question but I'll go ahead and ask it.......If you aren't a DVD member can you stay at Bay Lake Tower?

I have also seen some Bay Lake Tower rooms available with the current fall/winter room only discount offer and with the Annual Pass rates until December 25, 2010.

Thank you! Now for my next question, what does CRO stand for?

CRO Means Central Reservations Office, however now it's called DRC which means Disney's Reservation Center.
Thank you very much for all your help. I just got off the phone with Disney. I booked a room at BLT with the 40% code for an anniversary trip in February. I am so excited because I didn't think we would ever get to stay there. :cool1::cool1:

Thank you very much for all your help. I just got off the phone with Disney. I booked a room at BLT with the 40% code for an anniversary trip in February. I am so excited because I didn't think we would ever get to stay there. :cool1::cool1:
You're welcome and I hope you have a great time staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter