QS dessert at MK...need recs?

rizzo0904

Mouseketeer
What are the best QS desserts available at the MK? We are having dinner one night at BOG, but I want to get my dessert elsewhere. I'm not a fan of cream puffs or meringue. My kids will get the chocolate cupcakes with their meal so I'll sample theirs. But I'd rather get my dessert elsewhere. I'm a huge chocolate fan if that helps. But I also like carrot cake, cheesecake, ice cream...

I can't think of any desserts at CS places worth recommending..most are yogurt or pre packaged cakes or cookies (although I don't think the carrot cake is too bad.). But since it sounds like any CS or snack place would work for you....I would go with a dole whip or something from the bakery or candy shop.

I adore the warm apple pie tart thingy from CHH - but I don't think I would make a special trip there just for it.
I would go to Sleepy Hollow and get a fabulous HUGE Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich. Or a funnel cake maybe.
Or a Dole Whip swirl.
:goodvibes

1ac41521a385cf811ea793604a59971a.jpg

I second the cookie ice cream sandwich!

I'm assuming by "QS dessert" you just mean something you can buy at a counter, not something that will count as a QS credit. (There are no "dessert credits" on the DDP. You have to have your dessert where you get your meal.)

In that case, get yourself either to Big Top Souvenirs or the Confectionary on Main Street! You'll find caramel/chocolate apples, cookies, cupcakes, cake pops, brownies, fudge, you name it! So many yummy treats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter