QR-Disney Offer???????

I ordered $300 a week ago. The DisneyShopping store called me to verify my address. I am not sure why? I have bought many things from them. Because of this, they told me that they will not process it until at least Tuesday. So, I am assuming QR cannot credit me until DisneyStore "approves" it? I sure do not understand this....It is the same address that I have always had....

I ordered $300 a week ago. The DisneyShopping store called me to verify my address. I am not sure why? I have bought many things from them. Because of this, they told me that they will not process it until at least Tuesday. So, I am assuming QR cannot credit me until DisneyStore "approves" it? I sure do not understand this....It is the same address that I have always had....

This is normal and nothing new. Disney does that all the time with us too. Whenever you order a huge amount (bigger then usual) they always "verify stuff" and then just ship it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter