push notifications in MDE

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
I have followed all the advice below, and I still don't get push notifications from the MDE app (disney world). I do get them from the disneyLAND app, so I know my phone is capable of it (like it's not that I put some kind of lock on the phone).

Anybody have any other tips, besides what is written below:
iPhone®/iPad® users:

1. From your device’s home screen, tap the “Settings” icon.
  2. From the “Settings” menu, tap “Notifications”.
  3. From here, find the app you wish to receive push notifications for.
  4. From here, tap “Allow Notifications” and then choose your options for how you wish to receive push notifications:
    a. Show in Notification Center: Your push notifications will also show up in your device’s Notification Center.
    b. Sounds: You will receive a sound on your device each time you receive a push notification.
    c. Badge App Icon: You will have a little number icon next to your app’s icon that displays the number of unread push notifications you have for that app.
    d. Show on Lock Screen: Will display all unread push notifications on your device’s locked screen.
  5. Finally, you can choose the alert style you receive when your device is unlocked:
    a. None: You will not receive push notifications for this app when the device is unlocked.
    b. Banners: A slim notification pane that slides into view along the top of the screen before disappearing a few seconds later. You can ignore a banner if you wish; pull down the banner to reveal the full Notification Center; or tap it to jump to the message, calendar event, or app that wants your attention.
    c. Alerts: A pop-up window that stops whatever you’re doing on your device and displays the details of the notification. Alerts cannot be ignored and must be either opened or closed before you can resume what you are doing.

In the MDE app, My Profile, Mobile Device Notifications, have you tried turning off all the different notifications types, logging off, then logging in again and turning them back on?

That didn’t work either. I also made sure my iOS and the MDE app are up to date. I also shut off my phone and restarted. I also turned off all other push notifications except txt and calendar and phone.

Any other ideas?

That didn’t work either. I also made sure my iOS and the MDE app are up to date. I also shut off my phone and restarted. I also turned off all other push notifications except txt and calendar and phone.

Any other ideas?
No, sorry 😞. Almost every app I have is allowed to send notifications, and I receive them from MDE just fine. Wish I could help more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter