Pure thoughts?

No, I'm sorry.
It's just my job to stir things up. :cutie:

When the subject of Wally comes up around our dinner table (and it would astound you how often that is)-the first thing everyone says is...St. Wally...Snow White Wally....Pure Wally....

So, yeah, I have no idea what PghLybrt is talking about either!

See - Chaste Wally!
100% pure W Man! :yay:

Are you sure? Those breasts are looking a little swollen....

Well see I was at the gym today and this guy couldn't get
the sauna door open - so I when over to help...
Well the swelling will go down - but the teeth marks might take a while.
The slightest abrasion will leave a mark.
I bruise so easily - creamy white skin and all - it's a curse.

Well see I was at the gym today and this guy couldn't get
the sauna door open - so I when over to help...
Well the swelling will go down - but the teeth marks might take a while.
The slightest abrasion will leave a mark.
I bruise so easily - creamy white skin and all - it's a curse.

If you were bitten....and you swelled like that...what musta happened to me??????

DisneylandApril2008038.jpg

There you go again...making mountains out of molehills.........No, wait, your right...they gigantic.

Remember I just started this "read the labels" Diet.

Right! I've been reading labels for 20+ years, so, it's rather second nature for me and I forget that others just buy food and eat. I mean, I regularly re-read labels of food that I eat all the time, just in case they've changed their recipe because I have ended up getting sick when I forgot to do so. While you're reading those labels, just look at all the things they sneak chicken into--it actually seems to keep getting worse and is at the point where I rarely trust people who call food vegetarian unless they let me read the ingredients myself. I mean, there is even a professional catering company around here that widely advertises their vegetarian menu who puts chicken broth in their supposedly vegetarian rice. When I called them on it I was told that "it's just for flavour and doesn't make it non-vegetarian". Argh!!!

Btw, Tamari is a form of soy sauce and you can get it in the same section as all the others in my local grocery store.

I hear if you can get though the first 3 or 4 days
of 0 caffeine you're fine.

Yes, and, no.

If your addiction to caffeine is purely chemical and purely to caffeine, then, this is true. However, if your addiction is psychological as well (most are) then you'll need something to replace the "caffeine craving". So, when you really want the cup of coffee you make yourself a nice cup of warm organic peppermint/lemongrass tea, or, something similar. Also, if you are addicted to coffee, coffee actually contains a bunch of other oils that are even more addictive than caffeine and you may keep craving it for longer.

I'm wishing you luck.

I'm not going to join in for several reasons (not the least of which is that the animal products I eat are something I need to keep my body used to), but, I think I'm going to use it as incentive to truly cut out high-fructose corn syrup. I'm mostly good with this except when traveling in the US where all kinds of things seem to contain it--I couldn't believe it when I recently discovered that US Gatorade now has high-fructose corn syrup when their claim to fame used to be that they had balanced their product for optimum hydration usage whereas other sports drinks used HFCS. Argh!

Anyway, sorry for staying on-topic, but, I seem to recall Wally claiming that was his goal for this thread--despite the evidence to the contrary! I'm having fun listening in though. ;)

If your addiction to caffeine is purely chemical and purely to caffeine, then, this is true. However, if your addiction is psychological as well (most are) then you'll need something to replace the "caffeine craving". So, when you really want the cup of coffee you make yourself a nice cup of warm organic peppermint/lemongrass tea, or, something similar. Also, if you are addicted to coffee, coffee actually contains a bunch of other oils that are even more addictive than caffeine and you may keep craving it for longer.

I see what you are saying with that line of thinking.

I am pretty good cutting out junk (most of it I just do not like meaning chocolate, peanut butter and coffee) but my problem comes with Coke. I simply just can't drink enough. I did switch from Diet to regular (because my BIL told me the product they use to make it sweet was developed to actually make cancer patients eat. That made sense because I could blow through an entire 12 pack no problem 1 day at work!!!!) Now with regular I only drink maybe 4 (I know it is still horrible!) Any suggestions on what would replace that in my head? Anyone? .:flower3:

okay - all ready to start on Tuesday-
the house is full of veg fruit and :scared1: SOY!

Hope I don't get mean. :guilty:

Meaner.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter