Purchasing Tickets and Genie + Question

RysMomma

DIS Veteran
Hi there,

I'm trying to buy a one day ticket for my kids and myself for July. When I go in and click on everything, Genie plus does not come up. However, when I went in through an "icognito" window, it came up as a selection. Why would that be? Is it a glitch? Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm trying to buy a one day ticket for my kids and myself for July. When I go in and click on everything, Genie plus does not come up. However, when I went in through an "icognito" window, it came up as a selection. Why would that be? Is it a glitch? Thanks!
i don't think they offer genie + for pre purchase with a single day ticket🤷. have to purchase when you scan into park i believe

i don't think they offer genie + for pre purchase with a single day ticket🤷. have to purchase when you scan into park i believe

Yes, they do offer it for single day tickets. I have a Magic Key, but have single day tickets on my account all the time when family/friends go with, and they purchase Genie + in advance. It is only keyholders who cannot purchase until they're in the park.

(Of course, if you don't purchase in advance on a regular ticket, you can still purchase once you're in the park. But it sounds like OP just had a glitch here.)

Thank you! I did have a glitch. I was able to purchase it all the next day. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter