Purchasing Autograph books

njflounder

Earning My Ears
Can someone please tell me where I can purchase the Disney autograph books for my kids aged 5 and 2. They they sold only in the parks or can I buy them somewhere else before my trip.

Thanks,

Flounder

Thanks for the quick post. Are these the same ones sold in WDW? Also, this might sound stupid but do the characters sign any autograph book or only ones purchased in WDW?

Regards,

Flounder

Hi! I just purchased some adorable personalized autograph books on ebay- search Disney Personalized autograph books (my link is not working!). They are a little pricey ($20), but the ribbons are a nice touch & we're planning on taking a picture of each autograph/ character encounter & sliding it in the page opposite the actual autograph for a complete keeepsake

BTW, you can use any book at the park

We went to the dollar store, they had lots of different coil bound hard cover autograph type books with a selection of characters on the cover, and just up the aisle, a bunch of disney pens....can't beat the price, and the kids were more than happy with it. I plan to do the same this summer, or else just have the kids bring back theirs from last year, there is still lots of room.

I was curious how much the ones in the parks cost. Also, does anyone know how many autographs the ones sold in the parks hold? I'm just curious how the prices on ebay compare to the prices in the parks.

I believe we paid $8-$10 for our books inside the parks. We thought that was reasonable. Only suggestion. . . Do NOT buy the ones with a page for photos. We didn't have enough pages for all the characters we saw. We ended up having to buy another book. The blue autograph books have PLENTY of pages.

We just recieved the ones we purchased off of ebay and they are really cute! We got four of them, they were under $4 a piece and with s/h they came out to around $20. We just googled Disney Autograph books and found them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter