Pull forward restriction of 50%

BigDaddyLaBouff

Earning My Ears
Anyone know or heard when they will lift the restriction of only pulling forward 50% of your next year's points?

My guess is it’s going to be years. There’s a ton of points in the system and it’s the fairest way to give people an honest chance to use this years points. Until the point bloat is worked out, it’s here to stay.
That's what I was afraid of! Didn't realize what a nice perk it was until they took it away. Thanks!

My guess is it’s going to be years. There’s a ton of points in the system and it’s the fairest way to give people an honest chance to use this years points. Until the point bloat is worked out, it’s here to stay.
I don't think it will be years. The glut is from 2019 and 2020 UY. I would guess that by 2022 it will go back to normal.

I don't think it will be years. The glut is from 2019 and 2020 UY. I would guess that by 2022 it will go back to normal.
The glut might be from 2019/2020 but the lack of inventory is pretty much pushing a lot of members to bank points forward, which ultimately creates a lesser glut of points in 2021/2022. And that will continue until the bubble which is the glut of points flattens out.

They really messed up the glut by non allowing members that could/wanted to travel to use full borrowed points before May 2021.
Yes, I think this was a huge mistake. My guess is maybe this was intentional as a way to limit capacity. Because I would think a lot of points in the system would have been used over the last year that really would have lowered the current glut we are seeing now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter