PSB or CRT without PS?

tinkerbell6

Mouseketeer
We tried to get either PSB or CRT and had no luck. :(

We'll keep trying every day we're there in case of cancellations, but do we really have a chance? The CM we talked to said to try the day before we want to get in. Has anyone walked up to CRT or PSB and actually gotten in? We didn't even tell DD there was a possibility of either breakfast, so she won't be disappointed if we don't get in. Would love to though!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

well, the PSB is in norway and world showcase does not open til 11:00; so, walk ups would almost impossible for that breakfast. they do check at the enterance of WS if you have a PS for the breakfast. i have read where there have those lucky enough to walk up to cindy's and get a table. i have never tried; however, i have tried calling daily while at wdw to get at PS and never have gotten one. i would say try calling different times of the day before you leave home. i did this and was lucky to hit it just as someone cancelled. good luck!:tongue:

I have no idea how it works at PSB, but at CRT you can just go up to the restaurant and find out if there is a cancellation. If you can't get reservations, I would recogmend trying that. It's not too likely you will get in, but it doesn't hurt trying. After all, now never know.

Thank you both for your comments! I had not even thought about how WS doesn't even open until 11:00. I think we'll give it a few more tries on the phone before we go, maybe *try* to get in CRT as a walk-up. Definitely not counting on getting in though!
Can't wait to get there--pouring rain here today!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

How about dinner with Cinderella at 1900 Park Faire instead? She would be the only princess, but there should be Suzy and/or Perla, maybe Prince Charming and the Fairy Godmother.

KEEP CALLING BACK!! I called everyday for 2 weeks for PSB for a party of 6. I Finally got it and was sooooooo excited. I called at different times of the day (the successful call was around 4:00pm about 4 weeks before our trip). Of course my 3 year old DD was up all night throwing up the night before our breakfast and we had to cancel the ressie 30 minutes before we were suppose to be there. SO sad..... I cried along with my DD!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts